Wednesday, August 5, 2020

I'm not happy - my story

I am not happy😔. Everyday I wake up feeing the exact same way, somedays I try to hide it😀 others I let it show😕 but no-one knows how I feel every second of everyday or no-one bother to care😒😔. No matter how hard I try to convents myself that I'm ok👍 and that I'll be happy soon😄😕. I know deep down that tomorrow I'm going to feel the same way😓. I've try everything to make myself happy, doing thing I like, like dancing💃, singing🎤 writing✍ drawing🎨 ,watching movies🎬, eating my favorite food😋, even having a boyfriend💑😍. Clearly nothings working,😒 other wise I wouldn't be sit in my room in the dark typing this. Most of my life I've been bullied😖😞😠 for the way I look👀 or act😜 or for what I say🙋,  comprehend and understand🤔  things. My home🏡 and family👪 isn't the best either. At 6 years old my mom👩 moved my sister and I👭 to a whole new city🌆 away from our father👨 and our dads side of the family. As a kid I was very close with my dads side of the family considering my Aunts, uncles, and cousins were so close to where I lived. I never had solid friend😔😕 like normal kids so it help having my cousins so close by to play😂🏀 with and talk to when I was lonely. I loved💖 the city I grown up in also because their was so much to do and see in my opinion, the people were nicer😄💑👋 and environment felt comfortable😌 and my next door neighbor🏠🏡 was like my best friend👭😂😎 and on top of that we went to the same elementary school🏫🎒. Speaking of school I adored💗 my elementary school the principle was nice my teachers where nice even the kid were polite and respectful I loved school and learning and it was easier for me then. That all changed in a blind of an eye, before I knew it was say bye👋😢 to everything I knew and loved dearly to start over. Not only was it hard leaving family but I was so young too young to understand what was going on I could help but be terrified😓😨 , hurt and angry😠. I hate the city we live in now , the only family   I have here is my aunt on my moms side of the family. I have no cousins or friends to play with or talk to and I hated my new schools the teacher were strict 👿my class mates were rude and mean 😖😟and I was getting bullied for the way I talked or act and understood things. To this day I'm still getting bullied and treat like an outsider and my teacher aren't always understand ,polite or patient with me. I feel like an alien👽 in a world of normal people. I'm a senior in high school now and it still is  😢tuff for me to adjust to this new life.            

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Sunday December 3, 2023 I'm so tired of my life. I'm tired of being depressed, angry, tired, and struggling with everything I do, m...