Sunday, January 3, 2021

mood Jan 3rd 2021

Jan 3rd 2021

Ok i'm typing this to get this out of my mind. So I'm sad and irrupted because again I did it again. I meet a nigga try to get to know him and he switches up. Ugh like why can t you just be nice the whole time. All I'm asking for is for a man who can't deal with my attitude not leave me hanging and is genuinely A nice dude and its going to give up on me. With his dude I tried something different like not jumping straight into a relationship with the dude and actually getting to know him. I asked him to show me the real him and to my surprise he was hiding this hold new side of him. FUCK I''m asking for the universe to send me someone who is true for me. I believe that one day that will happen soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Sunday December 3, 2023 I'm so tired of my life. I'm tired of being depressed, angry, tired, and struggling with everything I do, m...